Week 45 - Photo Shoots and Thanksgiving Prep

I did my Lean Eating photo shoot this week.  Thank goodness I managed to push down a couple extra pounds and even three more inches.  I also did my final bodyfat test.  I'm just a little over 20% fat right now.  Too bad so much of that fat seems to reside in my lower belly.

The program ends December 27.  I will likely have Kevin take a few more progress shots then when I have the final weight and measurement tallies.  Those will be the ones I will post here.  My official "after" shots were taken this weekend though.
 
I did my photo shoot as directed.  All went fairly well.  I had some good fitness shots.  As long as I had a tank top on, I didn't look heavy at all.  I just wish I looked a tad leaner and more defined.

We had to really improvise when it came to rigging up a backdrop and trying to do these photos in a small space. 






I did a bunch of outdoor ones at the barn, most of which are on my Facebook page. 

These photos remind me of how far I have come, but also of how far I have to go.  I have 13 more pounds I want to lose.  It took me a year to lose 18.  Let's hope at this time next year I'm making a post about reaching my weight goal!

Thanksgiving is upon us.  I'll be spending it with Kevin's family in Illinois this year.  That is a mixed bag diet wise.  On one hand, we eat out, so I don't have a big Thanksgiving dinner in front of me where I can take second and third helpings of turkey and stuffing.  On the other hand, my brother-in-law doesn't skimp on the types of restaurants we go to.  I'll be eating out often and eating well.  I guess it all comes down to the choices I make and also the willingness to stop eating at 80%.  My hotel has a gym and a pool.  There is no excuse not to exercise.

I am a little scared and a little excited to swim.  I haven't worn a bathing suit for a few months now.  How will my suits fit me and how will they look?  I admit I look forward to finding out.  Do I need a new suit for Costa Rica?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Not Curate and Edit Your Wardrobe (and still be happy with it)

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 2

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 4, Akureyri and Jewels of the North