Things I Will Probably Never Do: The Anti-Bucket List

In my last post I enumerated the travel-related items on my bucket list.  What are my priorities for seeing the world for the rest of my life?

Here is my opposite list.  These are the things I never intend to do.  I won't say outright that I'll never do them, because one should never say never, but I can guarantee you they are on no "To Do" list of mine for the foresseable future.

1.  Vote Republican
2.  Get a tattoo
3.  Live in a major city
4.  Read the next two Fifty Shades books, the next 6 Harry Potter books, or any of the Twilight series.
5.  Watch beyond the first season of House, the first season of Mad Men,  the first episode of Breaking Bad, the last 6 Harry Potter movies, or any of the Twilight movies.
6. Do meth, cocaine, or heroin
7. Own an SUV
8. Become an active faithful member of a patriarchal religion
9. Pronounce the t in often
10. Call olive oil "EVOO"

I'm sure there is something on this list to offend just about every one of my friends.  As I see it, it's not so bad.    My life is full of possibilities of the things I just might still do, either out of necessity,curiosity, or actual desire.  It's really not bad at all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Not Curate and Edit Your Wardrobe (and still be happy with it)

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 4, Akureyri and Jewels of the North

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 2