Things You Would Probably Believe About Me When I Don't "Like and Share" on Facebook

I hate my family:  my parents, siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews and non-existent children.

I want everyone to die of cancer.

I hate America, veterans, and anyone currently serving in the military.

I don't believe in God, Jesus, or Allah (oh wait a minute...)

I am prejudiced against autistic kids.

I believe all animals should be treated cruelly.

I don't want you to have good luck because I'm not sharing the pictures of angels. 

I have no sympathy or support for the victims of (insert national tragedy here).

According to Facebook, I'm a pretty rotten person!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Not Curate and Edit Your Wardrobe (and still be happy with it)

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 4, Akureyri and Jewels of the North

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 2