Random Thoughts 15

Today I received an email in my junk mail box with the heading "Makeup as Nature Intended."  I didn't think makeup existed in nature, or that nature cares if we wear makeup or not.

Can someone please explain to me this concept of "baked doughnuts"?  How can doughnuts be baked?  To me, part of what makes a doughnut a doughnut is that it's fried.  If you bake it, then it's not a doughnut.  It's a cupcake with a hole in the middle.

When life give you lemons, make limoncello.  It's a bit of work that will occupy your mind and the anticipation of the finished product gives you something to look forward to. 

I love the smell of libraries.  No electronic device will ever replace the comfort feel of old books.

I want David Muir to read me a bedtime story every night.  His speaking voice is so beautiful, it makes me feel all is right with the world when I hear it.

Someone explain something to me about this primary season.  We started out with a field of diverse candidates who spanned multiple age ranges, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations.  Somehow we ended up with a pair of old, straight, white men.  What happened?

I want to invent and market a new sandwich spread.  I will call it Legs.  Then the product tag line will be, “Spread Your Legs.”

I came up with yet another food crawl.  First I said I wanted to do an ice cream crawl thoughout the region.  Then I said I should also do a Warwick-Sussex pie crawl.  Now I think I need to do a dessert crawl just through Larchmont.  Every time I drive through Larchmont, I see another sweet shop or bakery. Why not try them all in one day?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Not Curate and Edit Your Wardrobe (and still be happy with it)

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 2

Travels in Fire and Ice - Day 4, Akureyri and Jewels of the North